Mikme available now in Thomann...

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 12:00:02 CEST 2017

> Nice one Jay..
>
> Do any magazines have it for review yet?  Looks like the sort of thing that Sound on Sound would love to get hold of..

At the moment, no.  But I hope it starts happening soon (not my department).  I've been using mine for a year now and I love 'em, of course  .. so the reviews will be very interesting to me when they happen.

As for the music-bar-VIENNA jam, I'm still working on the details as to whether we can have the space for a weekend jam - stay tuned.

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com