my GAS is acting up - anyone buy gear from Russia?

moron moron at industrial.org
Thu Oct 19 22:46:07 CEST 2017

On Wed, 2017-10-04 at 00:34 +0200, Peter Korsten wrote:
> So it probably doesn't have much bearing on buying goods, other than
> that your parcel probably has a higher chance to get "lost", and
> you'll have to consider import duties, custom charges and tax if
> applicable.

My experience turned out to be smoother than the average order shipped
domestically or from the States.  Way better status updates than Canada
Post provides and delivery was quick considering how far away it came
from.

I also have to say that the MAD-5 is pure candy!  Really nice sounding
drum synth which sounds quite different than the typical Roland
template.  Small footprint, light, dedicated outs and very tweakable.

Cheers,

Ron

--
https://nearlydead.bandcamp.com