Blade Runner 2049

Komatos komatos at icloud.com
Mon Oct 16 15:52:01 CEST 2017

My coworker who is also a professional photographer and videographer said it sucked. There really is no discernible plot to move the movie along, the acting is subpar and basically the movie is just one long excuse to watch a bunch of CGI effects/set pieces.

That being said, I still want to see it. Just will wait until Netflix.

--komatos/wasted
twitter.com/KomatosRecords
soundcloud.com/KomatosRecords