my GAS is acting up - anyone buy gear from Russia?

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Mon Oct 2 23:47:58 CEST 2017

I bought from electric music store (roman filipov, the guy behind Sputnik modular, when he was still in Russia. I paid import duties, and waited for a while for him to ship it, other than that all went well.

I sent some electronics parts to Russia when I was helping with a group buy, lost two packages to Russia (less than 8€ each so no big loss), so always send certified only.

Best
Kai

Sent from my Phone