Two great soft synths ..

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 10:10:16 CET 2017

RACK takes a fair bit of work to get up and running .. I was frustrated at
first, until I did a few tutorials (Youtube) .. but man, it packs an
amazing amount of punch.

But, one thing .. how the F* are *you* of all people, nearly without your
kit for 18 months?  Don't you have, like, the most awesome battlestation on
the -bar?

j.