Oberheim Matrix 6R vs 1000

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 17:25:55 CET 2017

Hey Jay, thanks for the info.

There is this iPad app that lets you edit the 1k and the 6R. Apparently the problem with these guys with controllers is the processor can get overloaded when sending large amounts of fast parameter data, so people say real-time can be a little laggy. Though I think hooking up a pedal can work.

Do you think the 6R is better at live manipulation of parameters?

https://coffeeshopped.com/patch-base/editor/oberheim-matrix-6

I saw a couple controllers around but they are almost the price of the synth. So will prob stuck with the iPad one. Cool that access used to make em though.