Listening to...

Mikael Hansson forums at deadmengods.com
Sun Mar 26 12:19:39 CEST 2017

…the new album “Secrets” by X-Marks the Pedwalk. His album “The sun, the cold and my underwater fear” from 2012 was a real gem. Nice sonic athmosphere which I would call saturated but at the same time not blurred, probably because he’s treating the sounds individually. The next one “The House of Rain” I didn’t really like, it felt dissonant and with odd songs.

The new one is back to a nice sonic landscape but with even better, more melodious songs. A strong album where I can’t find a track I would skip over. My fav is Sacred.

https://open.spotify.com/album/4weq53d2N6qZW9lJEpda6A <https://open.spotify.com/album/4weq53d2N6qZW9lJEpda6A>
https://itun.es/se/7htUhb <https://itun.es/se/7htUhb>

/Micke