Guitar woes

Rom MUSIC BAR xtechcode at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 17:38:16 CET 2017

Hi Mike,
I am really not a fan of buying guitar from a website …
First reason is that I like to try them to feel the physical difference and sounds between them.
I never really tried any of those guitars, sure thing is that  I love  those shapes  !  :D

Maybe the Studio t 2017 has better fret signs which may help to avoid fingering confusion …

It took me years before to buy the Imperator 1000 series from   http://france.lagguitars.com/.

If you want a real Gibson les paul have a look  for a second hand ...
The manufacturers of the old time had a unique process of making completely different than today … ( it what s I heard)

Anyhow I m almost sure both guitars will satisfy you :)

Let us know :P

Romain