Axoloti (was Re: Rpi zero w)

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Sun Mar 5 19:05:39 CET 2017

> On 5 Mar 2017, at 17:40, Jay Vaughan <ibisum at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Seriously, the Axoloti is amazing. Its what the Chameleon could've become ..
>
> http://axoloti.com
>
> I just love it ..

Yeah man, super curious. I think it’s a bit expensive looking at the hardware. At the same time, it looks like a nice integrated package. The R-Pi still doesn’t have a good (cheap) audio i/o shield for low latency audio/MIDI.

Got the Arturia KeyStep this Friday. Had quite a bit of fun playing with it. Hooked it up to the… Chameleon! Loaded up Australis (of course), Faze-1 (haha!!), and… Entity. Wow. Wish we had a bit more presets for that one. It sounds ***AMAZING!*** And so much fun together with a very playable sequencer.

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL