does this work?

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Tue Jun 27 21:00:04 CEST 2017

Op 27-6-2017 om 20:22 schreef tom adam:
> listen to this and let me know if this 'works'.
> I feel like the 'voice' has a different feel than the music.
> Somehow it doesn't feel right to me.
> Not finished, but was about to throw it in a bin and never look
> at it again, but maybe it deserves more?
>

>       http://thebigear.be/onewebmedia/synfo-b4.mp3

Actually I like the track and the vocals. It needs some work,
because it sounds like it's all A/B/A/B etc. Would be nice if
there would be some "surprise" or break somewhere.

Personally I would EQ the synths a bit (little dip around 1500 Hz
- 3000 Hz) to make some room for the vocals.

The distortion reverb is cool :-)

--
Gert

gert van santen