live question

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Tue Jun 13 10:57:26 CEST 2017

If you are building an fx rack, you need a second route through there, one that has no reverb and no distortion in it.

I haven't worked with fx racks so much and would prefer to use an aux send to reverb (100%) and put the distortion behind the reverb like gert says.

The original channel will be the dry signal, the return will be your distorted reverb.

Hope this makes sense.

Kai

Sent from my Phone