Music-Bar Vienna 2017?

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Tue Jul 11 15:38:18 CEST 2017

Op 11-7-2017 om 15:19 schreef Jay Vaughan:
> Guys - I haven't gotten any firm dates yet, but thats sort of
> what I wanted to know from you guys - I figured Gert would love
> to make it but we have to know when is good for him - and the
> rest of us - and kind of get a feel for the right time.
>
> For me, all months until November are good - except for the last
> two weeks of August.

So how about somewhere in the last two weeks of october? I know,
the weather might probably not be so nice any more, but for me
that will probably be the best time.

Thing is, I will be working on a new Wave World album in
August/September/October, and I will have to combine that with
work. So, it's gonna be busy, busy, busy.

:-)

--
Gert

gert van santen