Music-Bar Vienna 2017?

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 15:19:27 CEST 2017

Guys - I haven't gotten any firm dates yet, but thats sort of what I wanted
to know from you guys - I figured Gert would love to make it but we have to
know when is good for him - and the rest of us - and kind of get a feel for
the right time.

For me, all months until November are good - except for the last two weeks
of August.

j.