Playing a gig!

Nigel Kersten nigel at explanatorygap.net
Sun Jul 9 15:19:25 CEST 2017

On Sun, Jul 9, 2017 at 8:14 AM, Nigel Kersten <nigel at explanatorygap.net>
wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 8, 2017 at 8:37 AM, Joost Schuttelaar <
> joost at joostschuttelaar.nl> wrote:
>
>> iPhone?
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>

> ^^^ subtle Joost, subtle :)
>
> it's mono only! It's bonkers that such a powerful device requires an
> external audio interface.
>
> I'm considering picking up one of these instead:
>
> https://www.zoom-na.com/products/field-video-recording/field-recording/
> zoom-h1-handy-recorder

ok, the white one was on sale on Amazon for $79, and I've been wanting a
way to record jams with friends without futzing around with computers, so I
just ordered it. Seems like a pretty good deal actually, and will be nice
to be able to do field recordings from around the world when traveling for
work.

Hello from Mexico (not for work) btw  - it's a hard life :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWS6tLUFLhh/