Happy new gear!

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Sun Jan 1 18:16:10 CET 2017

So I finally laid my hands on my combined birthday and Christmas
present. It's the second time this unit has come into our house: the
first time was 12 years ago, when Gert brought it for the 2004 Malta meet.

Obviously, I had to meet Gert in order to pick it up, and Gert's wife
Kristin, Joost, and my wife Yana and son Jean-Luc were thrown in for
good measure. Too short, as always, but we had a good time.

At least, it was a fab end to an overall pretty dodgy year. :-)

- Peter