Music-bar Radio

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Mon Feb 13 11:57:48 CET 2017

On 13 Feb 2017, at 11:54, Jay Vaughan <ibisum at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Listening on the train in the snowy dutch landscape I gotta say many quite cool tracks too!!!
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>

> Should we add the old ampfea tracks to the playlist too, or did you do that already?  (I haven't tuned in yet, too busy..)

Yeah let’s try to get the entire corpus in there… it’s now simply playing files out of a folder randomly.

Some ideas for improvement:

1. Pseudo-random Shuffle, so artists get a more equal distribution of plays
2. Web upload interface/tagging of tracks
3. Normalisation/mild-limiting
4. Fade-in/fade-out for tracks > 4 minutes

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL