Listening to Scandroid...

Jay Vaughan (ibisum) ibisum at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 11:34:30 CET 2017

> Speaking of 80s, I really dug the soundtrack of "stranger things" (the Netflix series). Check out the trailers and stuff on YouTube if you haven't heard it and are into some eerie 80s stuff...;-)

Yeah, love the Stranger Things soundtrack.  Great work by those guys. Can't wait to see the next season, its aesthetics really sucked me in and won't let go of my brain ..

Along very similar lines, I also thought that the soundtrack to the movie "Synchronicity" was pretty damned good, in the "sounds like we are back in the 80's again" department .. really good movie too, one of the better "time travel paradox" films of late:

http://www.benlovett.com/synchronicity/

I think we've talked about Ben Lovett before?  Maybe that was someplace else .. but I really enjoy his arrangements for this movie.  Strong recommendation to you all to check it out and listen to the soundtrack, if not watch the film some time too..

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com