Nice review of Mikme ..

Ibi Sum ibisum at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 13:48:58 CET 2017

Probably in February the reviewers for pro audio mags will be courted but we are not targeting the pro audio crowd at the moment - more the content creators, which (it is thought by our marketing nerds) is a larger subset of customers.

But I would definitely like to see it in SOS personally. Hopefully soon.

;
--
seclorum