DJ mp3 Mixer Help

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Thu Aug 31 00:12:18 CEST 2017

I don't know much about this either but maybe a dj oriented shop like elevator.de has the right products listed and you can compare?

Reloop is their own brand that has become quite expensive, not sure if these are really worth it. But they have quite a catalogue.

Good luck!

(And sorry I don't know jack about dj stuff either. It just seems to me that everything has USB, even the toilets in the backstage these days...

Sent from my Phone