Mikme available now in Thomann...

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 15:43:07 CEST 2017

Hey guys,

The MIKME microphone, which I've been working on for some time, is now
available for purchase through Thomann:

https://www.thomann.de/de/mikme_microphone_blackgold_16gb.htm

The new iOS app (my work) is submitted and waiting for approval from Apple,
but will be available as soon as that is completed .. its a significant
upgrade from the existing version, and has a lot of cool features - trigger
recordings remotely, leave the scene, come back and connect again with the
app, transfer the recordings-so-far, share on the Internet, and so on.
Pretty cool if I do say so myself!

So if you're looking for a cool next-gen microphone, check it out .. nobody
has the features we have (yet).  :)

j.