for your listening pleasure... or not so much pleasure

Rom MUSIC BAR xtechcode at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 11:36:23 CEST 2017

Hi Tom !

Well Done !  I think you re challenging many barians ( at least me  ) with your creativity flow : )

> http://thebigear.be/onewebmedia/Abra-v4.mp3

Made me think of Skinny puppy ! :)

> http://thebigear.be/onewebmedia/synfo-b5.mp3

Made me think of Skinny puppy again but combined with  KMFDM under mushroom LOL  :  I really like and appreciate  the evolution of song + love the psychedelic synth delayed mixed with the bass cutoff …  (BIG Thumbs Up !)

All in all, those songs seem to me less improvisation recording than you used to ( you maybe spent more time recording, mixing and choosing the riffs order than you used to ? ), sonically I really like the direction you are taking :).
Those songs are very listenable ( more mainstream? ), and  yes … :  I love this `dirty dark style` in your voice  :D

about preferences : I prefer synfo than Abra  but I would love to listen to them from an album of the same style..

I will go for second listen now, thank you for sharing ! …

Romain