New Waldorf synth

Ibi Sum ibisum at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 16:53:28 CEST 2017

Just had a play on the Quantum - it's fat and bitey! They took the plexi cover off for the last day of the Messe.. I crashed it. :) There are no presets yet, but it still sounds like you'd expect from a Waldorf synth.  Very nice!

The UI is pretty minimal for the time being - but I have a feeling they took a bit of inspiration from Modal.  Being an Axel Hartmann design, there is a lot I don't like about it, but I think it's quite a nice sounding workstation synth.  Will be fun to play on it again in a year..

;
--
seclorum

;