Time to clean house...

Tony Scharf tony.scharf at outlook.com
Wed Sep 14 21:50:34 CEST 2016

> Did the retail therapy at least help you a bit?
 It did..but it was a distraction.   I needed that at the time, but I don't anymore. > So what will you have left after this? Aside from the modular stuff and
the PolyEvolver?
 Still quite a lot:PolyEvolverEurorack ModularKorg KronosRoland V-Synth GTElectron Octatrack, Analog Four and Analog RytmEnsoniq EPS16 PlusDSI Pro 2Virus TI2 Polar Special Edition (gray one..cant remember what they called it). Really, more than anyone should need. > Glad to hear you're doing better now. I've added a photo, to remind you
what you're no longer suffering from. :-)
 Desktop wall paper..
Tony