Time to clean house...

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Wed Sep 14 21:42:14 CEST 2016

Op 14-9-2016 om 19:48 schreef Tony Scharf:

> The divorce process started a year ago.

Yes, following you on Facebook (where you're very prolific and usually
witty) left little doubt about that, reading between lines.

> I was depressed the last few years, and that's when I accumulated all
> this stuff.  It was a (rather expensive) coping mechanism.

I do remember making a somewhat indelicate remark about the turnover
rate in your studio. I wasn't aware of the underlying reasons.

Did the retail therapy at least help you a bit?

> I don't need that anymore.  I'm in a much better place. But all this
> crap...it's time to let it go.

So what will you have left after this? Aside from the modular stuff and
the PolyEvolver?

Glad to hear you're doing better now. I've added a photo, to remind you
what you're no longer suffering from. :-)

- Peter