new roland on 909 day

deeplfo deeplfo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 09:15:31 CEST 2016

> So what’s everyone up to musically?
I'm also having some fun with the minilogue, and some new strings plugins from Fluffy Audio dudes.  Recently though, I've been playing around a lot with processing and messing around with individual pieces of sounds, and am finding channel strip plugins to be indispensable :-)   I have also been enjoying a good chunk of play-time in the studio, without any necessary end in mind. But on that note :-), I have a few projects in the works that I am really liking how they're sounding at the moment, and hope to be sharing soon.
Now that I am not teaching part-time any more I can actually travel at will (for the most part).  A bar-meetup would be totally cool.

Will travel for fun!

laters,m o H s e n