new roland on 909 day

Kim Johnsson johnssonkim at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 21:26:17 CEST 2016

Joost asked:

> So what’s everyone up to musically?

I’m giving the finishing touches to the third song I’ve been giving finishing touches to during the past month or so. Meaning my brother and me will finally get the three songs that we started in 2008 finished and mastered.

Feels good to actually finish something!

I also just reconnected the last couple of synths to my various interfaces, from which they have been disconnected for the past year. Now I’m ready to start the next 8-year song project. Also bought a Zoom mic-thing to plug into my iPhone, so I’m also ready to do yet another fun sampling session in the basement.

Cheers,

Kim