new roland on 909 day

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Sun Sep 4 20:05:16 CEST 2016

Sent from my Phone

> On 04.09.2016, at 17:18, Joost Schuttelaar <joost at joostschuttelaar.nl> wrote:
>
> So what’s everyone up to musically?

Since I moved to Köln, things have gone really well. I played a good number of shows with my Buchla, normally I take a doepfer dark time, a ehx 2880 looper, some reverb and delay and play for 30-40 minutes, improvised.

Last Thursday I played in  50 piece big band, experimental jazz, made noise together with Joker Nies as the two-piece electronics section.

That was a great experience and of course a good  scene event where I was introduced to many many interesting musicians.

In the fall the label Ana Ott from Mülheim Germany, will release a split tape with Nils Quak and me on it, both live recordings of a modular night we played in May. Really looking forward to that release.

My next music gig is the 15. Sept, with The Dorf, we will play together with Charlemagne Palestine in October.