Microsoft Surface Studio PC

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 17:15:25 CEST 2016

On Oct 27, 2016, at 3:43 AM, Jay Vaughan (ibisum) <ibisum at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll be building a next-generation PC for myself soon as well... Not sure which direction to go, but one
>
> No.  Escape.  Key.
>

> My current MBP is going to have to last at least another 2 years and then be archived as my last Apple product, I guess.  Suitable replacements for the Apple ruggedness are out there, I'm quite sure.

Really the only issue I have with Apple is I wish they would keep hardware up to date and make regular computers again. Also not fuck with things, like totally destroy Final Cut Pro. I don't get why they can't be a regular computer company at the same time as all this other shit. If the real creatives completely leave them they will be left with just hipsters who dgaf.

Yesterday I couldn't believe that I was actually kinda following a Microsoft keynote, wtf has this world come too?Also I heard the surface studio is great btw and might be nicer than the cintiqs.

I might possibly go laptop just for convenience
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-systems/razer-blade-pro

https://www.sagernotebook.com/Notebook-NP9873-S.html