Microsoft Surface Studio PC

Jay Vaughan (ibisum) ibisum at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 09:43:23 CEST 2016

>> Yes, depends how good the digitizer is though, I've heard the surface's aren't as great to draw on since they ditched Wacom tech.
>
> Love those magnetic dials though. I want 30 small ones and turn it into a synthesizer :)

What a terrific idea.

>> Speaking of which I might be building a PC, cuz it seems Apple will never update Mac Pro. Also VR!
> Yeah, I built a machine for the Oculus DK2 two years ago. Got rid of it after a few months (the Rift). What are you getting?

I'll be building a next-generation PC for myself soon as well... Not sure which direction to go, but one thing is for sure it is going to have to be beefy as fuck.

> PS: still excited for finally a new MBP to replace my 6-year old MBP17”...

No.  Escape.  Key.

My current MBP is going to have to last at least another 2 years and then be archived as my last Apple product, I guess.  Suitable replacements for the Apple ruggedness are out there, I'm quite sure.

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com