Microsoft Surface Studio PC

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 01:31:49 CEST 2016

> On Oct 26, 2016, at 6:56 PM, Peter Korsten <peter at severity-one.com> wrote:
>
> Op 26-10-2016 om 22:54 schreef Andrew Tarpinian:
>> Yes, depends how good the digitizer is though, I've heard the surface's aren't as great to draw on since they ditched Wacom tech.
>
> Looks like it follows up on that video that Microsoft made a couple of years ago, where everything became a display, and could be touched. So it could be that they're following up on that philosophy, and want to keep the technology in their own hands.

It’s marketing too, everyone wants the credit to show shareholders innovation. Big companies need to show their value in an age where anybody can piece some tech together from suppliers. This whole everyone must innovate every second of every day is bad news - it’s actually leading to less innovation I think because everyone is too scared to make the shareholders sad :’(

I’m a shareholder apple, make some fucking big, giant computers already.