Synth repair info requested

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Sun Oct 23 18:07:52 CEST 2016

>> Power supplies are evil!

That’s why I have finally decided to get myself a Fuel Tank Goliath by T-Rex, it’s what everyone is recommending to replace the wall warts. I hope it works, I overloaded another powersupply last weekend and my Eventide Timefactor and EHX 2880 looper both went dark — not so nice for the show…

I posted some pictures of last wednesday’s concert on my website kainiggemann.com, you get an idea what kind of band I play with.;)

last night we were supposed to play with Charlemagne Palestine but he had to cancel due to some (serious but manageable) health issues, that was kind of a bummer…

If you are in Berlin, I’ll be playing modular at Spektrum in Neukölln on the 10th of December! (meet me at the bar! ;-) (and let me know I’ll have a guesslist)

Kai