some new tunes and stuff

ToAd tom.adam at thebigear.be
Mon Nov 14 21:55:30 CET 2016

Loving it moron! It reminds me of the Klinik and Dive and other Belgian
acts. This is the stuff I'm going to look @ BIMfest (http://www.bimfest.be/)

Not to keen on the way the voice is manipulated. I hear you, but don't
understand you...

Will listen on my studio speakers (loud) tomorrow.

Cheers,
ToAd