Listening to...the american 90s goth scene

Mikael Hansson forums at deadmengods.com
Sun Nov 6 19:55:13 CET 2016

I think I missed a lot there…

This is really nice, London After Midnight. The 2007 album “Violent acts of beauty” is really good. If you wanna have a flashback, check out the song “The Black Cat” from the album “Selected Scenes From The End Of The World” which I think was their signature track.
https://open.spotify.com/album/4OqngaCUsEr5PgJF9yEnY4 <https://open.spotify.com/album/4OqngaCUsEr5PgJF9yEnY4>

For some instant X-Mal/Siouxie vibes checkout Switchblade Symphony and Mephisto Walz.
https://open.spotify.com/album/0QMIKDmJsI2ifN62MBGpRW <https://open.spotify.com/album/0QMIKDmJsI2ifN62MBGpRW>
https://open.spotify.com/album/7MPqW4iQGtmzUaZwIHiFjs <https://open.spotify.com/album/7MPqW4iQGtmzUaZwIHiFjs>

Another band that has a nice vibe is Lycia. I’d call it ambient goth :-)
This is their latest album.
https://open.spotify.com/album/1019Q3mZz5c8N7lmm5RUCh <https://open.spotify.com/album/1019Q3mZz5c8N7lmm5RUCh>

/Micke