Yes we cans

Cyrille Damez cyrille.damez at laposte.net
Sat Nov 5 18:00:07 CET 2016

Hi Bar,

My 15 years old pair of Sennheiser HD25-1 are now well past their prime
and not fit to purpose any more : the pads are completely torn and the
phones kill all basses. Replacing all the faulty parts seem to cost at
least half the price of a new pair, so I might just as well go for the
newer models, or go for another model/brand altogether. In any case, I'd
like to have your opinion and hear about your current choice of studio
headphones. A few years back, Grado cans were all the rage, but I've
stopped reading gear reviews and such for almost a decade now, so there
might be a new favorite these days. Please enlighten me :)