Cover time

Jay Vaughan (ibisum) ibisum at gmail.com
Tue May 31 20:48:28 CEST 2016

> On May 30, 2016, at 22:20, Kim Johnsson <johnssonkim at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13619065/Vantaa.mp3

On first listen .. it is really well done, I think the tracking is superb - and I have sort of come to expect that of you, though, the instrumentation is quite tight .. the mix seems, to my ears, pretty digital but in a good way .. the vocal effects are fun and stark like they should be, I really like the chorus/reverb on the vocals at times - I can’t help feel that you’re holding back on the vocals and should really put in 0.15% more soul to push it right over the edge, but then again what do I know .. great track indeed!  Thanks for sharing the World Exclusive Premiere with us here on the music-bar ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com