Cover time

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Mon May 30 23:19:21 CEST 2016

Op 30-5-2016 om 22:20 schreef Kim Johnsson:
> A slightly humorous Ultravox-cover. A couple of tweaks from done, then it’s SoundCloud. So World Premiere for you guys :-)
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13619065/Vantaa.mp3

The sound production is very, very good, and sounds remarkably close to
the original.

As for the vocals: what the fuck is that about? :)

> Anybody here happy with their singing voice, by the way?

I'm very happy with it, but my wife isn't, and she has absolutely no
problems telling me in no uncertain terms what she thinks of it.

Having said that, at age 46, there's no way I can reach the highs of
Midge Ure. Singing "Chandelier" an octave lower is difficult enough, as
is "Born to die" in the same key.

- Peter