Moogfest 2016

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Thu May 26 18:17:52 CEST 2016

Oh and one other thing that I always find weird is when you see fairly normal people in real life that you have only seen on the internet. Like oh there's that guys from 4ms, oh there's Tony Rolando and Kelly Kelbel randomly walking down the street, here Amos from Moog who designed my synthesizer I'm going to hand you this really weird alien 3D printed controller that Onyx Ashanti made...