Moogfest 2016

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Mon May 23 03:18:38 CEST 2016

The festival wrapped up today and it was a crazy, diverse, and enlightening few days. I didn't know what to expect and haven't fully processed what I experienced but over all it was an adventure. What stands out the most was how different every event was, different ideologies, different sounds and different people - but everyone felt connected as one group. Stand outs for me were getting to hear Suzanne Ciani perform and talk and Laurie Anderson. Oh and as some of you may know I also bought a Model D reissue, whoops...

I'm about to meet up with the organizers so maybe I'll find out a bit of what's in store for next year, previously it was biennial but I guess not anymore.