Reaper is coming to Linux

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Tue May 10 13:27:13 CEST 2016

Sorry, I didn't mean to lay bait. And let it be known that I think Linux is a fucking great idea, I'm very happy that it exists and am much to bequemlich to actually use it (yet), but like to keep up with its development.

Reaper coming to Linux is another great step towards a critical mass in essential apps.

I was making fun of the nerdy install instructions thinking that we are on a similar level, liking Linux but not really using it full time...

I wish I had more time to tinker: Linux and pure data on a raspberry -- really cool system...!

All the best, increase the peace...!;)

Sent from my Phone