Reaper is coming to Linux

Jay Vaughan (ibisum) ibisum at gmail.com
Tue May 10 09:30:54 CEST 2016

> Op 10-5-2016 om 06:29 schreef Ibi Sum:
>> Come on, this is a developer release. Of course it's going to be packaged for end lusers when it's ready, sheesh. Any excuse to hate on it eh?
>
> Not hate, just not interested, and no obsessive compulsion to try or do something just because it's different or non-mainstream.

Well those are all valid psychological justifications for not trying new technology, I grant you that, but Reaper is an awesome tool, great value for money, and it showing up on Linux is going to be wonderful for those of us who aren’t obsessive-compulsive about being mainstream, and just want good tools for the investment.

But I should know better than to try to enlighten you on Linux-related issues, you’ve got a very fixed mindset and don’t even make music anyway.

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com