Weighted Keyboard - what do they feel like?

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Mon Mar 21 11:07:01 CET 2016

Op 20-3-2016 om 20:45 schreef foRUMS 4 punkdISCO:
> I think I will not got for the weighted option as I have never had such a keyboard.  It might feel odd suddenly having a weighted keyboard as my main controller..

I've never touched a weighted synth/controller keyboard that I liked.
The most wonderful keyboard that I ever laid hands on was a Yamaha C3
baby grand. So for me at least, it's not so much the weightiness, as it
is the keyboard itself.

> ..Just wish the S61 was not so expensive...   :(

It retails for €575 in Malta - €6 more than the 49 key version. I
haven't gone and bothered to ask whether that's a mistake, or maybe they
have the real price in the shop.

- Peter