MIDI-interfaces

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 17:44:05 CET 2016

The iConnect works very well in my few tests. I thought it would be a pain to set up, and you can get deep routing things, but out of the box the default is set up nice and it just works. For instance plugging in an Op1 via usb lets you sync it with other midi gear. Plugging in an iOS device lets you stream midi and audio to your daw. It's a really good problem solver.