1 song we did at the music party in Voorst this weekend

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Fri Mar 18 23:15:27 CET 2016

Op 18-3-2016 om 13:07 schreef Gert van Santen:
> I used to be "just" a guitarplayer in bands from 1980 - 1981. Then I
> started playing guitar, Korg MS-20 and Hohner strings. In 1985 I added
> a Korg Poly-61, and in 1995 I sort of quit playing electric guitar.
> Started again about 5 years ago, just at home, improvising along with
> backing tracks on YouTube.

Some 20 years ago, I practised a little bit on my flatmate's acoustic
guitar - Stairway to Heaven, obviously. A friend on mine had an electric
guitar (and a preview version of Windows 95, I remember that now) but
that neck was really narrow for my fingers. I'm more used to keys.

Still, I've toyed with the idea of getting a guitar... but perhaps I
should first use the toys I already have. :)

- Peter