it's a girl

random variate randomvariate at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Mar 9 23:50:14 CET 2016

Ah yes, its amazing when you can start holding conversations with them...

This morning, on the bus to pre-school, my son was telling me about the MakMak monsters (nice monsters, by the way) that eat pink cake with their 'little big' mouths. I think they scare away Tyrannosaurus Rexes, but couldn't be entirely sure.

Those around us on the bus were listening in and had big smiles, as did I.

A fantastic way to start the day... Assuming you managed to get them dressed and out of the door on time.

Happy days ahead Kai 😊