Minilogue GAS

moron moron at industrial.org
Wed Mar 2 22:29:38 CET 2016

After some minor drama, I managed to fanangle a Minilogue yesterday.

On the negative side, I'd swear they dunked the synth into a vat of
nasty solvent right before they shipped it out (it's ultra noxious).
Also, the filter is on the meh side - any resonance boost steals all
low end.

On the plus side, pretty much everything else.  Super fun and flexible
machine that seems geared for live tweaking performance (no surprise).
I expect that Korg will release a larger, higher polyphony version at
some point.

--
http://industrial.org
http://deterrent.net