Nice rPi Audio tid-bit ..

Marek Szulen mszulen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 13:14:42 CET 2016

Now, waiting for Pine64 I've backed via the kickstarter. Wondering, how it
will work in compare with Pi3 (and few others like Chip).

I've realised, that this became my additional hobby - to collect and have
fun with things like NodeMCU Lua, Arduino's, Pi's, Pine, Chip etc.
At the moment its' still more on the "collect" than "have fun" side due to
limited time :)

Marek