An RPM track

Andrew Robinson andrew at bml.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 00:31:54 CET 2016

Thanks Paul!

I've just listened back to it and realised I've
a) forgotten to allow downloads (now fixed)
and
b) totally muted the top line throughout the entire arrangement! (oops!)

So, it's much more moody and less synth-noodly than I it was when I was
making it. Oh well.

Listening to this year's MBar collection tonight, cracking work all-round
folks!

- Andy_R