Radiohead: A Moon Shaped Pool

Rom MUSIC BAR xtechcode at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 22:38:13 CEST 2016

Blue Monday  ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSGWsmR4ipM

Damn I like this song  !!!  I m feeling kind of bewitched to the 80’s,
sometimes I m travelling to the future to see  what the music is like  but I  always end up here … in the Magic  80’s .. my safe zone … where art, music and women were making at this time more sense for the man that I am today ...

Romain