New Track: All the Things

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Mon Jun 13 21:43:54 CEST 2016

Thanks Jay and all for listening..

For sure Jay - not one a track that either of us is super flipped about and it was honestly only ever going to be a live track.  We liked the idea of having some tracks that were very simple, indeed, too simple to pass off as proper tracks, just for playing live.  But, 2 years down the line and we have 3 or so "live tracks", no gigs and not released anything in the last 24 months  :)

Hopefully we are back on track for finishing stuff and putting them out..

Thanks again all..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk