pad's for triggering

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Wed Jun 8 15:45:14 CEST 2016

I have used a cheap find Yamaha 4x pad thing we, that even has internal sounds (cheeeeese!!!), but mainly midi.

Works ok, is pretty rough on the rebound and doesn't feel like drumming, more like banging.

I'd say an octapad (or whatever Roland calls them these days, or a used one) is probably the best idea. Right pass give you a lot of options. I think that's what I'd get if I was looking for drum pads.

Kai

Sent from my Phone